Security Syndication allows you to pool information from
several locations. This allows you to see the big picture and get early warning of attack preparations.
Behavior of a typical terrorist cell follows a known pattern:
Dynamic Security’s syndication
facility helps detect terrorist activities in their early stages. Security Syndication helps in building and
managing regional communities of Dynamic Security customers who share a common interest and are willing to share
their security information with the rest of the community.
- A car was detected parking and attended by a human being who
might be observing customer A's campus.
- This event get logged into customer A’s Dynamic Security
- Since customer A has joined a regional security syndication
managed by Dynamic Security, that observation event gets transmitted to all the syndication member’s Dynamic
- The next time this car will be reported, by any of the
syndication members, as parking outside the campus while being attended, it will be interpreted by Dynamic
Security as a recurrent observation and the appropriate security policy will be executed automatically.
Since the syndication facility of Dynamic Security is a generic
facility, it can be implemented in many ways to reflect communities with a common interest, such as:
- Organizations that belong to the same mother organization
(government, subsidiaries, etc.)
- Organizations that share the same geography.
- Different campuses of a university
- Companies in the same group
- Organizations who are members in the same guild.